Symptoms of mental illness are not the same in all individuals, but they can vary from person to person. It depends on the condition of the person and the mental illness he has. In some people, its symptoms last for a long time and are clearly visible, while in some people they may be for a short time and are not visible. In such a situation, let us know according to psychologists, the main symptoms of mental illness-
- If you can't remember the last time you were happy.
- Finding it difficult to do even daily routine things like getting out of bed or taking a bath.
- You have started trying to stay away from people.
- You hate yourself and want to kill yourself.
- feel depressed.
- Abuse of alcohol or drugs.
- Excessive anger or violent behavior.