The main and easiest way to get rid of mental illness is to consult a psychologist. Mental illness can be eradicated forever with the advice or consultation of a psychologist.
- To be constantly surrounded by sadness. feel anxious.
- Have no hope in life. Great disappointment
- Feeling guilty, taking life as a burden all the time, and feeling helpless in not being able to do what you want to do.
- Lack of interest in favorite things.
- Constant weight loss due to loss of appetite.
- Suicide thoughts come to mind.